Friday, April 13, 2007

Marriage Season...

Subhan Allah...

This year is the first year where my closest friends are getting married in droves, and not only are my friends getting married but some of my favorite people in the entire world are now engaged and getting married. I cant even begin to explain how happy I am for these people and I pray that Allah swt blesses the couples with ease in this stressful time of wedding planning, blesses them with ease on their respective weddings, and ease and barakah in their married life to come. I just hope that I can come to all of your weddings!!!

Those of you who are in my close circle of favorite people and are not yet hitched, and you know who you are, I am making dua for you!!! And no...im not just praying for you so that angels make the same dua for me too.

Congrats again my peoples!!!