Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Stupid Advisors...

So for my major you have to take 2 semesters of calculus based physics. I had already taken the non calc based physics at the community college and gotten A's in em, but was told that they would not be the physics I needed for my major. I was bummed, but I got over it and took the other physics. Needless to say these physics classes have been the hardest classes I have taken.

So i went to my advisor to get authorization to set up my schedule for next semester and tells me something that almost knocks me outta my chair.

I didnt have to take the calc based physics, he actually could have transferred in my non calc physics for the requirements.

Why the hell didnt the other advisor tell me this when I transferred?

I am going to write a letter to my deen and ask em to give me monetary credit for the waste of more than $2500 seeing how I was told I needed the classes and then, didnt need them after all.
You think the deen will give me something?

Make dua!