Monday, May 15, 2006

Shaykh Riyadh ul Haqq - Fitna in the Ummah

So obviously I am very busy seeing how Finals are here, but I also have been doing some research on my own soul and what exactly I want to target for reform with regards to my qalb and its many weaknesses. These thoughts have been a bit too personal and interreflective to post as they would leave me rather vulnerable with regards to my personal struggles being exposed.

So instead I decided that it was time that you guys got a chance to read the notes of the Shaykh Riyadh ul Haqq lecture that was given here last month. It was an amazing lecture, and I didnt complete typing my notes up before I noticed that sister Sana (http://www.sanurii.blogspot.com) being the thug that she is, posted a really beautifully detailed account of the evening on her blog. So with her permission I would like to share the url with you.

I will be back by the end of the week insha Allah!

Make dua!

http://sanurii.blogspot.com/2006/04/sheikh-abu-yusuf-riyadh-ul-haq-notes.html