Thursday, April 27, 2006

To hold you over...

Since I have yet to get time to put up the notes of the Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul Haqq lectures, here is a link that, if you look at it, you have to make dua for me. That is a promise I am taking from you all so I will hold you to it.If you dont know what to make dua for, then make dua that Allah accept all my duas.

http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/indexaudios2.html#
Abu_Yusuf_Riyadh_ul_Haq

that is one long link, i couldnt keep it together cuz it was messing up the blog format, so just cut the second line and paste it into the address bar next to the first line.

This link has lectures of the shaykh on it, but the site has a rack of lectures from like every scholar you can think of...in MPFREES!

Dont forget the duas and the notes will be up ASAP insha Allah...