Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mission: Graduation

So instead of sitting and moping around because my boys around me are finishing up school and starting their lives, ive taken it upon myself to shoot for graduating next Spring Insha Allah. I know its gonna be hard, but now I am driven by the fuel of wanting to prove to myself and to any nay sayers that I can make a plan for my future soon, and that I can handle this type of load on my shoulders, and that I am not a loser career student type of dude. I am getting the heezy outta here insha Allah!!!

Summer Schedule insha Allah
  1. MATH 221: Linear Algebra
  2. COMP SCI 203: Discrete Structures

Fall 06 Schedule insha Allah

  1. American Studies 325: Studies in Popular Culture
  2. Biology 430: Biochemistry
  3. Biology 304: Plant Biology
  4. Comp Sci 202: C++ Programming
  5. Urdu II
  6. PE: Basketball (graduation requirement)

So make dua! Im really interested in the american studies class cuz i think im finally gonna be able to use my theories of the effects of music and television and american youth. 21.5 credits is gonna be nuts, but i think at this point I am driven by a bit of a chip on my shoulder.